Monolayer Lab Extruder
EM LabEx25-1 – Monolayer Lab Extruder
The EM LabEx25-1 is a monolayer lab extruder. This model is ideal for new material formula development, film blowing property test, master batch colour dispersion test, optimization of blown film extrusion process parameters, or simply for production of monolayer tubular blown film. The lab extruder can process biodegradable and compostable bioplastics, recycled material, PE, LDPE, LLDPE, PP, masterbatch, plastic additives, as well as functional masterbatch. The EM LabEx is a useful equipment to analyse the film blowing properties of a given material.
- Compact design
- Fast installation, plug and play
- Operator friendly touch screen
- Easy programmable
- Quick and safe operation
- On wheels for easy transport
- Easy cleaning for fast change
- Low energy consumption
- Low sound level
- Competitive price
Typical Application Areas:
- R&D test of new polymers, MaterBi, Bio-based plastic materials, RECYCLED granules, processing small batches, producing samples for customers, optimizing the extrusion production
Machine is brand new and ready for be ordered today. We have working models of this machine ready to be shown, please contact us to set up an inspection. We will be happy to hear from you.